Employer or Agency Details
Employer Name: Alpha Matrix Marketing Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Seri Kembangan
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 06-04-2020
Working Duration: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, we offer career opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our internship programme provides practical students or fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their degrees. We also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students or fresh graduates for future hiring.
As an intern, you will be assisting the Commercial team in Singapore and Malaysia. This role is perfect for those who are seeking a well-rounded experience of different marketing tasks and provide you with the industry knowledge from a regional perspective. Ultimately, you will be able to put your university training to properly use and gain broad marketing experience in the real world.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
• Work closely with the Singapore and Malaysia marketing team to plan, coordinate, and execute the marketing, promotional, growth campaigns through omnichannel retail that drive traffics, user and vendor acquisition, and brand visibility
• Assist in e-commerce, retail marketing, digital marketing, as well as social media marketing
• Assist in growing new leads, which includes marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
• Research and study on the up-to-date knowledge of the retail industry, customer preferences, and latest market trends in achieving the company’s competitive advantage
• Gain event management experience by attending and assisting the team during event setup and dismantling, as well as the end-to-end process
• Generate leads, increase the number of conversions, answer customer queries, follow up and prepare sales documentation.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required from time to time