Employer or Agency Details
Employer Name: Cheong Survey
Job Location: KL Sentral
On Site: Yes
Salary: at least RM100 for 1 hour
Start Date: 15-08-2019
Working Duration: 1 hour
Working Hours: 11am or 2pm or 4pm
Skill Needed: to speak up
FINANCIAL PRODUCTS SURVEY (for Malay/Chinese/Indian, Male/Female age 18yo – >60yo) ~ 1 hour, at least RM100 (to be confirmed, will bank in into your account within 3 – 5 working days)
We are looking for respondents to participate in our survey.
– 18yo – >60yo Malay/Chinese/Indian, Single/Married, Male/Female
– Professional Working Adults / Retiree / Self-Employed (Professionals, Manager and Executive)
– Mass (Normal) / Premier / Priority / Privilege Banking Account User (e.g.: RHB, OCBC, Maybank, Public Bank, Affin, BSN, CIMB Niaga, HSBC, UOB, Standard Chartered, Public Mutual, Kenanga, AIA, Prudential, EastSpring, Nomura, JP Morgan, EPF, Phillip Mutual, Manulife, Maybank, CIMB, Hong Leong, HSBC, Standard Chartered, etc.)
– Fluent in English
– This is not a sale & marketing position and you are not required to sell or promote any products or services.
– Short-listed candidates will receive confirmation via phone call and sms.
– Your personal data will not be used for any other reasons apart for the survey.
: 15 Aug 2019 – 19 Sept 2019, 11am – 12pm / 2pm – 3pm / 4pm – 5pm (only need to pick one day & one slot, we will call you to arrange should you shortlisted for the survey)
Venue : KL Sentral (will sms you full address should you short-listed)
Incentive : 1 hour, at least RM100 (to be confirmed, will bank in into your account within 3 – 5 working days)
Interested, please provide the information for “Questions for selection criteria” as stated below to Cheong via
email to email@example.com OR WHATSAPP to 012-9234620.
Questions for selection criteria:
1. Full name
2. NRIC (FOR SURVEY PURPOSE ONLY)
5. Mobile no.
6. Occupation ___________________ (e.g.: Officer); Industry _________________ (e.g.: Banking)
7. Have you participated in any kind of surveys in the past 6 months?
8. Marital status?
(A) Married with kid(s)
(B) Married without kid
(D) Divorced / widowed
9. My gross monthly personal income / pendapatan kasar persendirian sebulan / 个人每月总收入 _______.
(A) RM15000 and above
(B) RM10000 – RM14999
(C) RM9000 – RM9999
(D) RM8000 – RM8999
(E) RM7000 – RM7999
(F) RM6000 – RM6999
(G) RM5000 – RM5999
(H) RM4000 – RM4999
(I) RM3500 – RM3999
(J) RM3000 – RM3499
(K) RM2500 – RM2999
(L) RM2000 – RM2499
(M) RM1501 – RM1999
(N) RM1500 and below
10. Educational level ____________.
11. Can you speak fluent English?
12. I am a __________.
(A) Mass / Normal Banking account user
(B) Premium / Priority / Privilege Banking account user
(C) Mass / Normal and Premium / Priority / Privilege banking account user
13. What is your main bank? ______________ (e.g.: RHB, OCBC, Maybank, Public Bank, Affin, BSN, CIMB Niaga, HSBC, UOB, Standard Chartered, Public Mutual, Kenanga, AIA, Prudential, EastSpring, Nomura, JP Morgan, EPF, Phillip Mutual, Manulife, Maybank, CIMB, Hong Leong, HSBC, Standard Chartered, etc.)
14. Living Area? ___________ (e.g.: Damansara, PJ, Cheras, Hartamas, TTDI, Kepong, etc)