Employer Name: Camy Loke
On Site: Yes
Start Date: NaN-NaN-NaN
Working Hours: 8am -5pm
Working Duration: 8am -5pm
Skill Needed: 58100
Job Description: Required Qualification: Applicants must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
Required Skill(s): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD or Gordon
Required Language(s): English, Malay, Mandarin
Senior Quantity Surveyor must possess at least 3 years of working experience in relevant field.
However, Fresh Graduates with 1-2 years of work experience, or Assistant Manager are also welcomed to apply.
– Applicants must be able to work in a team, and strong leadership qualities would be an advantage.
– Willing to work hard, and work overtime when required.
– Possess good communication and coordination skills, able to coordinate with customers, colleagues, consultants and contractors.
– Able to complete work assigned on time.
-Able to relocate between KL & Johor
– Involve in different phases of the project from the outset, to prepare cost budget, bill of quantities, tender report, assessment, variation, financial statement and final account
– Ensure the building costs is managed within customers’ budget to conduct the construction efficiently
– Coordinate with customers, colleagues, consultants and contractors
– Build up and maintain the corporate image
– Coordinate and work with working partners to complete all work given on time
– Be punctual to work and attend meetings and appointments
– Allow to claim car parking fees on site
– Allow to claim travelling fees, toll fees and car parking fees to attend meetings
– Salary and bonus according to employee’s achievement and company’s performance
– Other benefits to be announced from time to time
• The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staffs.
If you feel like you meet the above requirements and would to take on the challenge, please contacts Camy :03-2858-5588/5577 or email your CV to ”firstname.lastname@example.org”