– AppyHome promoter to research about furniture and home and living items within Klang Valley; KL and Selangor and to develop a list of database of dealers and suppliers.
– Location to be assigned based on familiarity of area.
– To meet up with dealer via appointment setting and random
– To introduce AppyHome and share with dealer about this new and unique program by AppyHome.
– To perform a demonstration on AppyHome appplication and how listing is carried out.
– To perform business profiling via a set of questionnaires to obtain more information on purchase, sharing their great experience and feedback.
– To encourage and perform sign up for dealer who are interested in listing with AppyHome program.
– Applicants to be Malaysian.
– Possess own transportation (preferable car). Those possess motorcycle encouraged to apply. Applicant must have valid driving license.
– Must have smart phone for the purpose of showing example of layout of website.
– Ability to converse in Bahasa and English. Those who are able to speak Chinese will be added advantage.
– Willing to perform outdoor assignment and to travel extensively to meet up with dealers of furniture and home and living items.
– Independent and to be able to work with minimum supervision.
– Highly motivated and resourceful
Klang Valley area
If interested, please send your application to Michael@hcapitalconnection.com with email title “AppyHome Promoter (Contract)”. For more information, please contact Mr.Michael at 016-338 4548 Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and need to attend 2 days of training.
|Location||Klang Valley||Working Hours||9.00am-6.00pm|
|Onsite||No||Needed Skills||Good communication skill|