– Deliver creative lessons and build a good rapport with students and colleagues
– Prepare all teaching and tutorial sessions and use a variety of appropriate teaching methods
– Have effective classroom management skills
Evaluate and review courses to inform the development of existing programmes and where relevant
– Prepare and maintain schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, students’ assessment reports, record of work and other records
– Guide and counsel students
– Participate in curriculum development and examinations
– Mark the assessment papers
– Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Head of Institution
Relevant Qualifications with min 1 years (Japanese min with JLPT 1 Cert) teaching japanese /mandarin.
Experience teaching in a multilingual environment
Location of work: Klang, Selangor.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through this email: email@example.com with an updated resume and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
|Location||Klang||Working Hours||sat 3-6pm|
|Onsite||Yes||Needed Skills||min 1 year experience of teaching|