Employer Name: Ms Fareen
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 10-04-2016
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Skill Needed: Communication
Job Description: JOB DESCRIPTION
1) Prepare monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts for business planning.
2) Monitor spending; provide variance analysis, implement financial controls to ensure financial goals and budgets are met. Highlight areas of concerns and improvements to management and business units.
3) Focus on business data and company’s financial position analysis to provide insights into business performance, aid in management decision-making and controls.
4) Involve in cost analysis, cost reduction projects, monitor costing and pricing strategy.
5) Contribute in strategic planning and formulation of business strategies. E.g. new channel feasibility study; investment analysis; evaluate financial implications of projects etc.
6) Supervise internal audit team and ensure internal control systems are in order, with particular attention on sales collection, losses control and overall operations systems.
7) Develop and implement efficient stock management, CAPEX management and asset management systems.
8) Lead and develop the Finance/Accounts team to a high level of competence in order to deliver high quality services to all business units.
9) Supervise the day-to-day operations and function of the Finance/Accounts Department and resolve issues in a timely manner.
10) Providing both clerical and administrative support for sales activities and office administration.
11) Monitoring stock status of central storage and retail outlets, and arranging stock transfers, raising of Purchase Orders to the factory.
12) Undertake any ad-hoc secretarial and admin support to management staff.
1) Degree, master or professional qualification in Accounting (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/ASCPA) recognized by the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) or equivalent.
2) Preferable 2 years of solid relevant experience, with prior exposure in retail or distribution environment would have an added advantage.
3) Meticulous, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
4) Self-motivated, proactive individual, strong interpersonal and communication skills, an analytical mind and adaptable with high integrity.
5) Excellent computer skills : Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Renumeration package commensurate with experience and qualification.