Employer Name: Mr Ronald
On Site: No
Start Date: 02-05-2016
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Skill Needed: Communication
Job Description: Job Summary:
– Supervise the operational management of finance and accounting team to ensure financial reports are prepared in a timely manner. Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational needs.
– Prepare monthly and annual financial statements, general ledger and accounts. Ensure all financial transactions are tracked timely and accurately in the company.
– Prepare monthly and annual budget, PNL and other financial reports on company’s existing financial position.
– Monitor AR, AP and bank reconciliation functions. Review creditors and debtors ledgers, receivables and deposits to monitor recovery and to minimize bad debt.
– Meet tax obligations; oversee timely and accurate tax filing and GST submissions.
– Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, customs, Inland Revenue board and others to ensure statutory and legal compliance. Keep updated with industry and accounting best practices.
– Manage and forecast cash flows and liquidity; ensure adequate working capital to meet ongoing operational and investment needs.
– Maintain good relationships with company investors and bankers, ensure good credit ratings and reputation of company.
– Source and negotiate efficient ways to raise funds, and ensure efficient use of funds, including maximizing returns on excess cash through investments in money market, FD etc.
– Oversee forex management to hedge forex risks and strengthen company’s foreign exchange position.
– Lead and develop the Finance/Accounts team to a high level of competence in order to deliver high quality services to all business units.
– Supervise the day-to-day operations and function of the Finance/Accounts Department and resolve issues in a timely manner.
– Implement finance/account policies, processes and procedures. Develop and maintain financial accounting and information management systems.
– Hands-on, broad based sound experience in financial management and accounting practices.
– Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately.
– Good working knowledge of accounting information, while keeping up to date with changing financial rules and practices.
– Excellent time- and project-management skills and discipline to meet deadlines.
– Good interaction skills and the ability to interact and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
– Excellent numerical skills combined with inquiring, analytical mind.
– Strong computing skills and advanced excel skills.
– Has clear focus on goals and results.
– Applies critical thinking and well-thought out solutions to resolve problems and issues.
– A proactive individual who can plan and organize self and team and pre-empt issues or problems.
– Ability to coach and develop others.
– Passionate and driven individual who always strive for self-development and better performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Holds a professional accounting qualification like ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with 5 years or more of relevant experience in managing a full spectrum of the financial and accounting function preferably with audit experience combined with one to two years commercial experience. Retail industry experience is favorable, but not necessary.
Renumeration package commensurate with experience and qualification
Northpoint Mid Valley
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
– EPF, Socso
– Panel Clinic
– Staff discount.