Senior Executive,HR Generalist at Baskin Robbins
Kuala Lumpur , Northpoint Mid Valley
Job Summary :
Manages day-to-day operations of Human Resource office. Implements HR Policies and Procedures, maintains staff data, process payroll and manages staff welfare.
– Implement HR policies and procedures to ensure staff compliance.
– Assist in development of HR policies to meet regulatory requirements and market competitiveness. Maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
– Administer and verify staff benefits claims as per entitlements, e.g. OT, compassionate benefits, insurance etc.
– Process and check accuracy of payroll before uploading to system. Ensure wages, commissions, incentives are paid timely and accurately.
– Manage leave administration system, process leave application and update leave status periodically.
– Keep track and administer all internal manpower confirmation, promotion, transfers, relocation, suspension or termination. Update payroll system and circulate information internally.
– Maintain company’s organization chart and employee directory.
– Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files. Conduct audits, or provide background check when needed.
– Attend to staff grievances and handle staff disciplinary matters, e.g. issuance of warning letter, or conduct domestic inquiry, according to company policies.
– Manage staffing logistics, e.g. work space, hostel, transportation pick-up etc. Ensure hostels are well-maintained and utilized.
– Administer staff welfare programmes and evaluate effectiveness of programmes.
– Attend to immigration and other authoritie’s requirements on matters relating to expatriate and foreign workers such as work permit application and renewal and income tax issues.
– Ensure all documents are properly recorded and kept with high confidentiality. Maintain HR information system records.
– Evaluate compensation and benefits system?
– Develop contract terms.
– Work with headhunters.
– Prepare timely HR reports. Analyse, identify and highlight areas of concerns. Recommend possible solutions to manage concerns.
– Conduct and coordinate staff on-boarding briefing, HR training for new joiners to ensure new joiners are well inducted into the company.
– Good communication and interaction skills. Ability to use tact and sensitivity in handling day-to-day interactions.
– Must have an eye for details.
– Planning and organizing skills.
– Analytical and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work as a team.
– Good knowledge of HR practices and labour laws.
– Holds a Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent with at least 5 years’ experience in HR field.
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in HR Operations, with solid payroll processing experience, preferably in retail industry.
– Has professional integrity, confidentiality, independent, mature, with initiative & responsible attitude.
Northpoint, Mid Valley
Monday – Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm
– EPF, Socso
– Panel Clinic
– Staff discount.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with email title “Senior Executive HR Generalist at Baskin Robbins” or for more information please call Mr Ronald at 03-7451 5439.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application and good luck.
|Location||Kuala Lumpur , Northpoint Mid Valley||Working Hours||9.00am-6.00pm|
|Onsite||No||Needed Skills||Good interpersonal and communication skill|