Business Development Manager at Shaklee
Bandar Sunway, Penang, Johor Bahru
Position Summary :
Identify, research, evaluate and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the organization’s short and long-term business goals.
– Analysis of regional sales & sponsoring performance on a regular basis and recommend/develop appropriate strategies/action plans to achieve related sales & sponsoring targets by working closely with Business Leaders
– Develop/Recommend action plans/strategies in micro-supporting the Field effectively
– Identify Field Training Needs and implement appropriate Field Training Programs
– Execution through sales leadership covering sales analysis, Field support/relations, Field recognition which includes well-coordinated implementation to maintain a highly motivated Field morale
– Provide a professional leadership role model to Business Leaders consistent with Company Code of Ethics & Image
– Follow up, monitor and evaluate plans on all sales promotions /marketing/ field programs
– Special events management Conducting Business Meetings, health & beauty talks, demonstrations, seminars and workshops, public sponsoring, H & B Fair, Product Launches etc
– Assist in the development of enhanced product training guides, training notes and sales aids/tools
– Any other initiatives as required by Immediate Superior/General Manager
– Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
– Minimum 3-4 years working experience in a multi-national direct selling (MLM) industry with nutrition background
– Possess knowledge in event management and has good training and presentation skills
– Able to work independently
– Must be prepared to travel and work long hours
– Good command of Mandarin, English and/or Bahasa Malaysia
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm (HQ)
Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 7.00pm (Branches)
Remuneration will commensurate accordingly with qualification and experience and relevant qualifying factors
Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Johor (Branches)
– 14 days for 1 year to 5 years
– 19 days for 6 years to 10 years
– 22 days for 10 years and above
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title “Business Development Manager at Shaklee(Prefer location)” or for more information please call Mr Ronald at 03-7451 5439.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application and good luck.
|Location||Bandar Sunway, Penang, Johor Bahru||Working Hours||9.00am-6.00pm|
|Onsite||No||Needed Skills||Good interpersonal and communication skill|