Employer or Agency Details
Employer Name: Moxie International Sales Hub
Job Location: Kota Kinabalu
On Site: Yes
Salary: RM400 – RM800
Start Date: 04-11-2019
Working Duration: 6 DAYS
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30PM
Skill Needed: Public communication, Leadership Skill
How can Fresh Graduates have experience? what if No Experience is an advantage?
– Must have a valid passport (passport holder will be prioritized)
– Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree of any field (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
– Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
– Have discipline and punctual person
– Can start IMMEDIATELY
– Step 1: Begin as a Brand Ambassador and learn the basics of Sales/Marketing and Face-to-Face Presentations
– Step 2: Learn the skills of Training and Development. Coach new trainee and improve your teaching/communication skills.
– Step 3: Learn the skills of Human Resources. Get good in writing advertisements, and conducting Recruitment Interviews.
– Step 4: Get exposed to the world of Team Management. Manage a team of our associates, projects from our lists of clientele and events. Learn valuable business skills such as Business Strategy Planning, ROI Management etc.
– 1-on-1 and group training provided for FREE
– Clear career advancement
– Skill Certification Programmed (Sales, Leadership, Management) provided
– Fun and positive working environment
– 100% paid based on performance with high incentives
– Opportunity to network with our international business partners in the marketing industry (Bolster your career profile)
– Domestic & International Travel opportunity (Philippine, Bali, Dubai)
1) If you like desk job, please do not apply. Role involves travelling.
2) If you like to work alone, do not apply. Role involves Team Work.
3) If you are a serious applicant and want to expedite your application process, kindly send your resume to Vicky@moxie-org.com with title of Graduate Trainee.