Employer or Agency Details
Employer Name: Kay's Steak & Lobster
Job Location: Subang Jaya
On Site: Yes
Salary: RM8-RM10 per hour
Start Date: 04-11-2018
Working Duration: Tue-Fri (4pm-11pm), Sat, Sun & Public Holiday (12pm-11pm)
Working Hours: Tue-Fri (4pm-11pm), Sat, Sun & Public Holiday (12pm-11pm)
Be part of the team of No.1 Tomahawk Lobster in Subang Jaya !
We started 3 years ago with a mission to serve western food for Subang Jaya and its surrounding neighbours with high quality steak (Wagyu, Grain Fed), ingredients and consistent service.
1) Possess minimum Secondary School level
2) Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests (Bahasa and
3) Malaysian only
4) Able to work until 12 am
5) Able to work independently with minimum supervision
6) Minimum 1-year experience in F&B, particularly in full-service restaurant/hotel as service crew
7) Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions
8) Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system
9) Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
10) Be able to safely lift and easily manoeuvre trays of food frequently weighing up to 5 to 25 kg
11) Ability to maintain professionalism at all time
12) Must be able to start on immediately
13) Please indicate whether you’d like to work on weekend (Saturday, Sunday) & public holiday (12pm-11pm), or weekdays (Tuesday – Friday, 4pm-11pm)
1) Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
2) Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
3) Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
4) Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
5) Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
6) Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
7) Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
8) Maintain clean service areas.
9) Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
10) Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make a change (if applicable).
11) Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
12) Be ready and willing to assist a guest person with clearing and resetting tables.
13) Thank guests for their and invite them to return.
14) Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
* Tue-Fri (4pm-11pm),
* Sat, Sun & Public Holiday (12pm-11pm)
RM8- RM10 per hour (depending on experience)