Employer Name: Wilson Beh
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 02-02-2017
Working Hours: Flexi
Working Duration: 5 days a week
Skill Needed: Passion
Job Description: Just finished university?
Or have been working for a few years and am bored with your job?
Interested in startups and want to know how they work?
Join us at Finnext Capital today and experience working for a leading Fintech and IoT (Internet of Things) accelerator for Cyberview @ Cyberjaya (literally next to MaGIC)
What will you be doing?
• Work with the management team of Finnext Capital in running the Cyberview Living Lab Accelerator (CLLA-FNC) programme
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the accelerator programme covering:
o Meeting and arranging mentor sessions
o Meeting and arranging investor sessions
o Be involved in media interviews with startups
o Be the go-to person as the main liaison with startups
• Work with Cyberview in ensuring that all requirements of the programme are met
• Work with appointed vendors in delivering all value-added services (VAS) that need to be rendered to startups during the programme duration. This covers:
o IT support
o Legal support
o Finance support
o PR and media support
o Printing support
• Do monthly reporting on updates of the programme and updates of VAS rendered
• Manage social media channels for the programme
• Work in the newest and swanky co-working space “CoInnov8” at Cyberview
• Best of all, you get exposed to the key essentials in running a successful startup from having the right mentors, seeking the best investors and opening doors to potential partnerships via market access and networking sessions.
Not sure whether you can do it? Don’t worry, we will be guiding you as you work with us in running this accelerator programme
Are you the one we are looking for?
Are you passionate and driven about Fintech? Want to develop the smartcity ecosystem in Malaysia? Loves working with startups. Looking at exposing yourself to startups?
Wait no longer? Talk to us today!
Employment starts now. Contact Wilson Beh @ 012-5507582 or firstname.lastname@example.org