We are the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. We provide targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
If you would like to know more about the company do check out my Linkedin Profile in my signature.
I welcome discussion and you can contact me directly for the position details ONLY IF the job description does not answer your queries.
user posted image
Assisting the Finance Manager in overseeing the respective of Principals account and deliver accurate information, services & solutions to our clients.
Proactive and attentive to Clients’ needs and queries to from time to time. Supports in data retrieval and analysis to corporate, external auditors, cross departments counter parts and internal team members.
• To prepare accurate and monthly management reporting (two divisions) and sales comparison file within timeline set
• Manage principal’s account and provide services/ attend principal’s queries immediately
• Assist in annual budget and LE (Latest Estimate) for two division and analysis closely with Finance Controller and head of business department.
• Analyze and review budgets by principal’s profitability and comparing with actual result. Provide the explanation for upsides & downsides to support head of business team and Finance Controller
• Monitor the contract renewal and update the sales margin for every respective principal.
• Handle all aspect of AP daily accounting function by posting AP Invoices, AP payment, AP Clearing, reconcile AP outstanding and etc.
• Handle all aspect of AR daily accounting function by debiting to principal, AR Clearing, Reconcile AR outstanding and etc.
• Ensuring proper daily accounting record in a timely manner and comply the contract term.
• Handle and analysis the Stock Revaluation, Item/ Pack Conversion, GP file, Excess stock holding and sliding scale margin for own principals.
• minimum diploma, ACCA/CPA is highly desirable.
• 2 – 3 years of working experience in General Ledge and Management Accounting/Reporting.
• Good in data crunching.
• Familiar with SAP system, Hyperion and Microsoft Excel
• Comfortable working with numbers and request on diverse finance reporting portfolio
• Strong listening and comprehension skills are required.
• English language proficiency for both conversational and written communications.
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Monday to Friday( 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.)
RM 5,000 – 7,000 basic
+ Contractual Bonus
+ Variable Performance Bonus
+ Miscellaneous Allowance (Per position requirements)
+ Medical benefits
+ other perks – gym, meal subsidies, parking.
If interested, please send your resume with a photo (passport size) attached to email@example.com with email title “Accountant”. Contact Cann 012-7276057 (Whatsapp, Call, SMS, iMessage) for more information.
|Location||Shah Alam||Working Hours||8.30 am to 5.30 pm|