ATTRACTIVE COMMISSION SCHEME!! + INCENTIVE + FREE TRAVELING TRIP!!
SELL ONCE, and COMMISSION WILL COME IN CONTINUOUSLY!
Why being a Unit Trust Consultant is the BEST CHOICE?
* Great opportunity to earn Unlimited Income. One of the best commission structures in the industry
* High Income Potential & Passive Income for future
* Flexible working hours. Work shorter hours as business & income grow
* Be your own boss in a multi-billion ringgit industry & be Financially Independent
* Personal Development & Professionalism.
* Attractive Benefits, Rewards and Indirect commissions
* Sales Contests, Incentives & Campaign
* Overseas Trips & Awards
UNLIMITED INCOME & EARN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!!
Available on Part Time & Full Time on Freelance basis!
COMMISSION & NON SALARY BASED!
Proven PART-time earning up to RM 4,500 in a month
Proven FULL-time earning more than RM6,000 to FIVE FIGURES in a month
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Assist clients analyse their financial situation to achieve financial freedom, establish their investment goals & propose an investment plan to achieve their goals
– Promote suitable Public Mutual products (Unit Trust Scheme, via Cash or EPF Account 1 Investment) according to customers’ needs and objectives.
– prospective investors for New Sales after considering their risk tolerance & Maintain client base throughout Long Term
– Attend company and agency training through sharing of ideas and knowledge.
Name of Company:
Public Mutual Berhad [please http://www.publicmutual.com.my for more information]
– Candidates must have warm and friendly personality
– Minimum age of 21-25 years old & Must be Malaysian!
– Minimum qualification of SPM with a credit in either Bahasa Malaysia or English or Mandarin + a credit in Mathematics (Modern Mathematics)
– Training and guidance will be provided
For an interview session, you are welcome to write to email@example.com. I will be in touch with you shortly.
Public Mutual Berhad
|Mobile||017-6388620||Salary||POTENTIAL RM1,500 TO RM4,500 COMMISSION A MONTH, UP TO ‘UNLIMITED COMMISSION’|
|Location||Malaysia||Working Hours||Flexible Hours|