• Assist all conference staff in the operation and development of the summer conference programs.
• Act in a customer service capacity with conference clientele and guests.
• Assist in answering, in person and on the phone, any and all questions about the services we offer, conference schedules, general campus information.
• Handle emergencies and other situations that arise when the professional staff is unavailable
• Provide administrative support and basic clerical services.
• Follow dress code and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
• Fluency in English and Chinese.
• Fully available in 11 afternoon and 12-13 April.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, public speaking skills a plus.
• Relevant experience a plus.
35 USD/day for 2 days
3rd Asia Power Utility Forum
If you are both interested and qualified, send your CVs to us at dara.jinatconnecforcdotcom
|Location||Intercontinental Hotel||Working Hours||8am-6am|
|Onsite||Yes||Needed Skills||English, Chinese|