Employer Name: Mr Ronald
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 02-05-2016
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Skill Needed: Communication
Job Description: Job Summary:
Engages and works closely with HODs and key stakeholders in the planning and delivery of HR strategies, initiatives and systems such as talent management and development, manpower planning, selection and deployment, performance management, remuneration and rewards, career development and other new HR initiatives.
– Establish human resource needs from the perspectives of manpower needs and skills requirements based on organizational and departmental goals. Develop and implement manpower plans accordingly.
– Source, select and recommend the appointment of executive level staff and below based on selection criteria and other observations. Administer interview arrangements, conduct reference checks, where required and prepare the letter of appointment accordingly.
– Work with field team closely, develop and implement strategies to secure talent pool at the frontline.
– Coordinate staff on-boarding briefing and conduct HR training for new joiners to ensure new joiners are well inducted into the company. Get feedbacks from new hires on work experience.
– Lead development planning exercises. Analyse development plans to identify development programmes or interventions required to bridge competency gaps. Evaluate development effectiveness through feedback, observations and/or formal surveys.
– Implement career development and succession planning programmes with focus on identified talent.
– Work with HODs on performance planning and review exercises, and provide support in the implementation of the performance management system. Review performance ratings and feedback to ensure fair assessment.
– Establish and implement rewards and recognition systems to encourage, motivate and appreciate contribution, performance, positive behaviours etc. Review compensation and benefit system periodically to ensure market competitiveness.
– Conduct exit interview and coordinate off-boarding procedures professionally.
– Establish good internal communications system within the company, e.g. newsletter.
– Conduct climate survey to assess team morale and organize counselling sessions or team building activities to boost morale.
– Assist HODs and senior staff in managing and resolving people-related issues as quickly as possible to prevent staff morale issues.
– Prepare timely HR reports. Analyse, identify and highlight areas of concerns. Recommend possible solutions to manage concerns.
– Ability to lead and work as a team.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to use tact and sensitivity in handling day-to-day interactions, and to hold challenging conversations.
– Must have an eye for people, and good understanding of human behavior. Good interviewing skills.
– Ability to influence, persuade, coach and counsel.
– Has knowledge on assessment tools and performance management systems.
– Planning and organizing skills.
– Analytical and problem solving skills.
– Holds a Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent of 5 years of experience in human resource management and /or development.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment, talent development or HR strategy.
– Experience in implementing strategic initiatives such as career development and the use of people assessment tools would be an added advantage.
– Has professional integrity, confidentiality, independent, mature, with initiative & responsible attitude.
Northpoint, Mid Valley
Monday – Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm
– EPF, Socso
– Panel Clinic
– Staff discount.