Employer Name: Mr Ronald
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 02-05-2016
Working Hours: 9.30am-5.30pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Skill Needed: Developer
We are looking for an exceptional, highly motivated and hardworking Senior iOS/Android Developer who has a strong track record in developing mobile applications that are reliable, robust and scalable. We need a candidate that is passionate about mobile development, has a positive attitude and is always eager to learn and experiment.We are looking for a developer who can work under pressure, deliver products on time and is willing to put in extra hours to meet deadlines if necessary. As a part of our company, you will have the chance to grow as a person and in your career while getting rewarded for your efforts along the way.
– The design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support of mobile applications according to mobile development standards, best practices and methodologies.
– Work with the UI and UX team to integrate with back-end systems quickly and efficiently, while understanding their vision and continuously giving feedback.
– Continuously find ways to improve and optimize the architecture, code and processes of our mobile apps.
– Propose new features, functionality and ideas to improve the mobile apps.
– Lead and monitor a team to the completion of design and development assigned features.
– Mentor team members in order to assist them in cultivating their skill set.
– Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the development methodologies and product architecture.
– Understand, implement and manage systems for a live mobile platform environment.
– Other duties may be assigned.
– At least 3 years of professional software development experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications
– Skilled in iOS/Objective C and/or Android/Java
– Skilled in latest UI/UX techniques and in depth understanding of mobile user interface methods and trends
– Skilled in integration with third party web services
– Good understanding of in app security techniques and how to eliminate exploits quickly
– Knowledge of web application development and web server management
– Team player and great collaborator, pays high attention to detail and able to work independently with minimum supervision
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to work with geographically distributed project colleagues
– Ability to effectively communicate to express ideas and solutions to team members on and off site.
– Good understanding of mobile web content and its applications.
– Ideal candidates would have these additional skills and experience:
– Knowledge of the following would be advantageous: Commerce based applications such as ERP, accounting, point of sale, e-commerce, loyalty etc.
– Experience with databases: MySQL, Postgres etc.
– Experience working with SCRUM in an Agile team environment, Continuous integration and Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Knowledge of setup, configuration and maintenance of Amazon Web Services and its components.
– Knowledge of setting up API system for platforms.
– Willing to learn new coding languages if necessary
– Knowledge in image editing and other graphic related tasks.
– Fluency in both spoken & written English and Mandarin (In order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
Publika Shopping Gallery, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience & qualification.