You are your worst critic. You may not be a born salesperson, but you love meeting people, getting to know them and eventually convincing them. You are articulate, can think on your feet and a go-getter; sitting idly in an office is not your idea of a job. You are hungry, driven and looking for ways to improve – for yourself, your career and your company. We are a young, but growing company seeking for sales experts that can turn on the charm and close the deal on a consistent basis. Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with very attractive performance-based remuneration.
– Liaise, fulfil and build relationships with existing customers in view of a profitable, long-lasting partnership
– Identify new business opportunities and prospecting new customers to expand the company’s market share
– Able to fully learn the company’s full range of products; to be able to best serve all customers in an effective, targeted manner
– Able to support customers’ needs such as researching, providing additional information and offer alternative solutions
– Prepare accurate cost calculation and provide customers with quotations on a timely basis
– Prepare reports, analyse information and able to recommend service improvements based on customer demands
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision; and able to attend trade exhibitions, events and presentations to represent the company
– Minimum Degree or Diploma in Business or Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales position, which involves dealing with customers on a daily basis and a proven track record. Added advantage to those with prior experience in the flooring industry.
– Good communications skills with a positive attitude. Mandarin-speaking candidates will be given preference, proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is also a requirement
– Possess own transport with a valid driving license and must be willing to work in Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur
– Passion for sales and driven to achieve targets and objectives
– Resourceful, multi-tasking and flexible
Remuneration for this position is RM2,500 basic salary plus monthly sales commission
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, send in your resume.
Contact person: Sam
Contact number: 012- 9706625
|Onsite||Yes||Needed Skills||-Good communications skills with a positive attitude. Mandarin-speaking candidates will be given preference, proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is also a requirement|