Employer Name: Mr.John
Contact: 03-33414781 / 012-7015480
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 30-05-2016
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
– Provide efficient day-to-day administrative support.
– Handling of basic accounting functions which includes: Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable duties & functions including payment collection, updating accounting records and others.
– Supporting daily operations of MD/CEO Office to ensure smooth coordination among the stakeholders of various business units/ department.
– Maintaining proper filing system to ensure documents are traceable in an efficient and organized manner.
– Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Qualification and Requirement:
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Secretarial/Business Administration/Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
– Malaysian with at least 2 years of working experience in related field.
– PC Literate, Proficiency in Microsoft Words and Excel
– Good interpersonal & communication skill
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese & English
– Candidates must be fluent in both spoken & written Mandarin.
– Able to cope in a fast paced environment.
– Well organized, resourceful and work independently.
– Performance driven, dynamic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
– Have an excellent communication and customer service skill and display a high level of organizational and project management ability.
– Salary increment upon completing the probation period.
– Attractive remuneration package provided as the employee progresses further in career at the company.
– Overseas travel opportunity with the CEO in both Chinese & English speaking regions.
8.30am -5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
1. HQ Office
30 Jalan Batai Laut 4,
2. Satellite Office
No 2-2 (2nd Floor),Lorong Tiara,
3/KU 1, Pusat Perniagaan Bandar,
41150 Klang, Selangor.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com with title “Special Assistant to Managing Director at HydroGold Holdings”. Please contact Mr.John at 03-33414781 / 012-7015480 for more information.
Thank you and all the best for your application. Good luck!