Employer Name: Ms Fareen
On Site: No
Start Date: 30-05-2016
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Job Responsibilities :
– Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
– Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
– Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
– Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
– Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
– Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
– Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
– Product promotion, not limited to email, phone call but arrange product demonstration regularly and conduct product briefing either in-house or at customer’s venues.
– Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
– Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Compile and submit sales activity and report regularly as determined by management.
– Candidate must possess at least Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical /Electronic Engineering or related field.
– Preferably with at least One (1) year experience in technical field. Able to troubleshoot and service electronics equipment.
– Fresh Graduates are welcome.
– Experience and interest in any kind of Lighting will be added advantage.
– Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision, and have self-initiative in problem solving, picking up product knowledge.
– Proficient in Computing, able to use MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excel programming skill will be added advantage.
– Good communication skills with all levels, not limiting to local and overseas.
– Possess own transport
B-1-27, Dataran Cascades,
No.13A, Jalan PJU 5/1,
47810 Petaling Jaya.
Remuneration package commensurate with relevant knowledge & working experience. Attractive commission and incentive offered.
If interested please send your resume to Fareen@hcapitalconnection.com with title ”Sales & Application Engineer at Integrated Lighting Solutions”. Please contact Ms. Fareen at 03-74515432 for more information.
Thank you and all the best for your application. Good luck!