Employer Name: Mr.John
On Site: No
Start Date: 30-05-2016
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
– Responsible for the marketing and promotion of Calibration, Testing and Inspection services in Malaysia.
– Develop and implement marketing plan to promote services to key sectors (i.e oil and gas, electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and automotive)
– To engage market to build up customer base in assigned area of responsibility.
– Conduct contract and tender reviews to prepare proposals and quotations.
– Responsible for managing and developing key and new customer accounts.
– To achieve assigned sales target.
– To conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future services, including analyzing the market,competitors activities and customers requirements.
– To prepare weekly and daily marketing activities report and highlight major event (i.e Government Tenders/Major Exhibitions) for management review.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Degree/Diploma in Engineering. Additional qualification in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
– Familiar with test regulations,policies and industry requirement.
– Excellent network in sectors such as Oil & Gas,Power/Chemical/Electronics and Automotive industries.
– Good Interpersonal skills,self-motivated,resourceful and result orientated.
– Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English.
– Proficient in MS Office,power point and excel.
No.5, Jalan Anggerik Mokara 31/45,
Kota Kemuning,Section 31,
40460 Shah Alam,
Remuneration package commensurate with relevant qualification and working experience.
If interested please send your complete resume with a recent photograph with title “Marketing Executive at Nusantara Technologies” to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Pn. Wan Zuraida at 03-51229766 for more information.
Thank you and all the best for your application. Good luck!