Employer Name: Mr Ronald
On Site: No
Start Date: 30-05-2016
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Job Description: JOB DESCRIPTION
Prepare management reports; provide business analysis to management and business unit managers for managerial decision-making and business performance improvement. Different from financial accountant, they focus on general management, strategies and business functions, like cost management, CAPEX management and internal controls.
– Prepare monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts for business planning.
– Monitor spending; provide variance analysis, implement financial controls to ensure financial goals and budgets are met. Highlight areas of concerns and improvements to management and business units.
– Focus on business data and company’s financial position analysis to provide insights into business performance, aid in management decision-making and controls.
– Involve in cost analysis, cost reduction projects, monitor costing and pricing strategy.
– Contribute in strategic planning and formulation of business strategies. E.g. new channel feasibility study; investment analysis; evaluate financial implications of projects etc.
– Supervise internal audit team and ensure internal control systems are in order, with particular attention on sales collection, losses control and overall operations systems.
– Develop and implement efficient stock management, CAPEX management and asset management systems.
– Lead and develop the Finance/Accounts team to a high level of competence in order to deliver high quality services to all business units.
– Supervise the day-to-day operations and function of the Finance/Accounts Department and resolve issues in a timely manner.
– Implement finance/account policies, processes and procedures. Develop and maintain financial accounting and information management systems.
– Hands-on, broad based sound experience in financial management and accounting practices.
– Commercially minded with strong modeling and analytical skills.
– Good interaction skills and the ability to communicate information and explaining numbers effectively to non-financial mangers.
– Excellent numerical skills combined with inquiring, analytical mind.
– Strong computing skills and advanced excel skills.
– Has clear focus on goals and results.
– Applies critical thinking and well-thought out solutions to resolve problems and issues.
– A proactive individual who can plan and organize self and team and pre-empt issues or problems.
– Ability to coach and develop others.
– Passionate and driven individual who always strive for self-development and better performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Holds a professional accounting qualification like ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with 3 years or more of relevant experience in managing a full spectrum of the financial and accounting function. Must have retailing experience, preferably in omnichannel retailing.
Renumeration package commensurate with experience and qualification.
Northpoint Mid Valley
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
– EPF, Socso
– Panel Clinic
– Staff discount.
If interested, please send your resume to Ronald@hcapitalconnection.com with email title “Executive of Management Accounting at Baskin Robbin” or for more information please call Mr Ronald at 03-74515439.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application and good luck.