Employer Name: Ms Fareen
On Site: Yes
Start Date: 02-05-2016
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
Working Duration: Fulltime
Skill Needed: Communication
Job Description: Job Responsibilities:
– Able to handle full set of accounts.
– To assist on payroll.
– To perform day to day processing of financial and accounting transactions.
– To ensure timely and accuracy of reconciliation of bank accounts, payable and receivable accounts, etc.
– Able to handle the whole payroll process ie completing Form EA and Form E, service tax computation and also have knowledge on corporate tax and GST.
– Experience in handling full set of accounts of different industries.
– Must able to explain and advise on the financial status of the company.
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Professional accounting qualification (partial) or equivalent;
– 5 years of relevant working experience.
– Working experience in audit firm will be an added advantage.
– Computer literate with good knowledge of accounting software. (Ex. SQL, UBS-Payroll)
– Able to work independently, diligent, responsible, organized, self-initiative and good working attitude.
– Affluent in English and Mandarin
– Priority for someone who has experience in an audited firm.
Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary will commensurate with relevant experience & qualification.
Other Benefits (upon confirmation):
– Medical reimbursement
– Parking allowance