– Assist purchasing manager in leading & managing the purchasing department.
– Assist purchasing manager in achieving department’s KPI and achieve maximum performance & efficiency.
– Develop, implement & ensure purchasing department works within company’s SOP.
– Monitor, evaluate & improve supplier’s performance & delivery time.
– Source & purchase materials from local and overseas suppliers at competitive pricing and terms within company’s budget.
– Liaise & work closely with the suppliers and other departments to ensure the efficiency of the purchasing function.
– Min Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any related discipline
– Min 5 years working experience in Purchasing Field
– Strong negotiation skill to ensure cost efficiency
– Proficiency command in Mandarin, English & Malay (Speak & Write in Mandarin is a must)
– Possess positive attitude, high work commitments & has team leadership potential
– Candidate with experience in textile/garment industry will have added advantage
– Fast learner & able to work independently under tight schedules
– Medical & Dental
Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance
– Staff Purchase
– 13 days public holidays
– Special leaves, Medical leaves
– Annual Leave
– Malaysia Based Company (Multinational Corporation)
– Home Textile Makers Industry
– 5 days working
|Mobile||1700-81-7116||Salary||RM 4000-RM 5000|
|Location||Ipoh||Working Hours||5 days working|
|Onsite||No||Needed Skills||Min 5 years working experience in purchasing field|