We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team. It will initially be a full-time, contract position, thereafter converted to either a part time or a permanent position depending on candidate’s plans.
Those interested in a part-time position (3-4 days a week) are also encouraged to apply.
You should be adequately familiar with both front-end and back-end technologies. You will be building great websites for our businesses, managing our digital properties, and leading and assisting external and freelance web developers.
You will be involved in almost every aspect of website development— definitely not a boring, repetitive role. This is your opportunity to make a real difference. You will be able to test your skills at creating scalable solutions, and good work will result in a lasting impact in an exciting and fast-growing business.
You will be working very closely with the directors, and in some cases leading, on the following areas:
– Develop, test, deploy, maintain & update e-commerce websites
– Develop, test, deploy, maintain & update CMS-based non e-commerce websites.
– Work with directors and designers on UI/UX and website design
– Work with external / freelance web developers
– Experience with Cogeigniter, WordPress or other CMS platforms is a strong advantage.
– Experience in e-commerce applications, websites or platforms is a strong advantage.
– A solid understanding of how web applications work and development best practices.
– Knowledge of SEO is a strong advantage.
– Problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
– Excellent people skills and a collaborative attitude.
– Able to write and speak English well.
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop) is a plus.
– Business/ marketing knowledge is a plus.
Idearium Global is a small, lean, and superbly efficient team. We are based in H Space, a coworking space in Menara Mitraland, Kota Damansara (fb.com/hspace.co). We place great trust in our employees, have a flat hierarchy and believe in work-life balance. We offer above-average salaries based on skills and experience.
If the above suits you,don’t hesitate—send in your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please include a portfolio or samples of your previous work— applicants who do so will be heavily prioritized over those who don’t.
|Mobile||011-25602328||Salary||RM 3,200 – 5,000 /PER MONTH|
|Location||D-09-05,No.13A, Jalan PJU 5/1, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia||Working Hours||9am – 5pm|
|Duration||3 – 4 days a week|