Data Entry Job @ Damansara Heights
Are you hungry to help run the ins and outs of a startup? Do you want to work closely with people who are driven? Want to try your hand out at assisting with large projects? Can you play nice and keep up with a fast paced team? Join the team at Supahands!
Supahands is a virtual personal assistant service that provides resources to individuals and businesses to undertake administrative or support tasks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with a Project Manager ensuring targets and assignments are met. Working across a range of projects, you will be responsible for variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run a business efficiently and profitably including database cleaning, lead generation, data entry, and market research as well as general administrative duties.
Candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced professional environment, participate in administrative tasks and project control activities, effectively managing multiple priorities. To be successful you will have effective organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
– Possess minimum a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, BA or other professional degree
– Fast learner, self-driven and a results oriented – does what it takes to meet targets
– High level of commitment, integrity and have an excellent “can do” working attitude
– Efficient time management skills – able to multitask and manage one’s own time
– Resourceful – looks for and tries different ways to arrive at a solution if the general route does not work.
– ‘Google’ & investigative skills
– Proficient in MS Excel
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Superior interpersonal skills – confident and persuasive when communicating over phone and email
– Customer service
– Minimum typing speed 45wpm
Please send resume to email@example.com
Skills: Fluent English, Typing speed min. 45wpm, MS Excel, Online research
Location: Damansara Heights
State: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hour: 9am-6pm
Start Date: 2016-03-28
Duration: 2 years